http://scan0001[1].jpg NewhouseNewz: Day 24

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Day 24

I know you are not going to believe this but Shelby and I have caught a stomach bug. We must have been exposed at the lab at Baylor on Tuesday. We were there to get blood work for the new seizure medication. Shelby is worse than I am. We are having a time getting pain meds and everything down. We have Zofran but she is still sick, Taylor and Kendall show no signs of it, yet! Boy, what a great weekend to stay indoors and out of the cold rain. We will keep you posted on visits until this thing clears.

Please pray that Shelby will feel better very soon!! You just wonder what her little body can take :(
Thank you everyone for your contined prayers,

Kim

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, February 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO SORRY YOU ARE FEELING YUK. HOPE IT GOES AWAY SOON.
WE WILL BE PRAYING.
NANCY AND FAMILY

 
At 6:36 PM, February 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelby and Mrs. Kim,
I hope you both get better soon. Shelby I am sorry I did not come over last Friday,but I had a doctors appointment and had to go with my Dad to do things, or he would be lonely, because my Momwas working.
Love
Your Loving friend,
Margaret
and
her loving
Parents

 
At 9:13 PM, February 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys. I am so sorry y'all caght that bug. It's a meany for about fifteen hours . Don't eat a
thing. There's a false sense of
wellness and then one last nausea bout !! Silas had it two weekends
ago. Kyle never got it or us. Hope you feel well soon . I'm Praying for you. Raelon

 
At 5:31 PM, February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe it?!?!?!?!?!? You girls just really did not need any more complications!!!! It might be getting close to time to come and do an exorcism out there-let me know-I'll find the priest. (For those of you reading this that don't know me-I'm just KIDDING!!!!!!!) Get well soon. We love you. Dena
P.S. Kim, have you talked to Brenda B. lately? She was in the hospital with heart probs, but okay now-we're all needing lots of prayers these days!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home