http://scan0001[1].jpg NewhouseNewz: Today is March 5

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Today is March 5

Hello Everyone,

It has been almost one week since I have updated you. So Sorrrrrry!! I went to Ft Worth for a conference on Friday and Saturday and the girls were here with Mike. They all seemed really happy to have me home. It was definitely not a vacation. My brain was on 'overload' the entire time. We have an appointment with Shelby's surgeon on Tuesday. We are expecting nothing but good news. Shelby finally stopped throwing up last Monday night really late. We were all very happy about that. We have been back and forth so much with that and we really do not want to go back, not even one step. haha She has had a pretty good week. She started school, but she will not tell her teacher that 2 hours is too much at one time. She is beginning to be able to tolerate a little more each day, though. She was even outside for some beautiful sunshine.

Kendall and Taylor went to church for bible class with our neighbors that worship with us and Mike and Shelby joined them one hour later for worship. Taylor is teaching beginning sign language for LTC and Kendall is trying to work in her bible class teaching before convention, Easter weekend.Taylor has been trying to work in teaching the song to Kendall at home because they are both so busy they can not get together at church to do it.

I will update everyone after we have our appointment on Tuesday.

Have a Great Monday!!

God Bless,

Kim

9 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, March 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Margaret and Shelby sat together in church. I will let her know about the doctor visit in the morning as she has gone to bed. We will continue to pray for good newz.

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Billy, Gerri & Margaret

 
At 10:40 PM, March 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey shelby,
I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling so gross. I will be praying for your continued improvement. Keep smiling.
Love always,
Jacquelyne

 
At 5:51 AM, March 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very happy that you are returning to normal acticities, Shelby. It feels great, I'm sure.
Even in your discomfort you are an inspiration to me. Thank you for being patient and tolerant.
You have reminded me that my aches and pains are trivial in the whole scheme of life.

Much love to you, Edna

 
At 8:26 PM, March 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shelby, Dena sent me your blog and I have followed your progress and have been praying for you. I am sure it will take time, but since God is in control He will carry you through. Tell all hello. Love you, Mary Fletcher

 
At 8:38 AM, March 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shelby, just wondering how you are this week. How did the vist to the doctor go? You are still in our prayers.

Sharon Sikes

 
At 4:58 PM, March 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thur, March 16, 06
Hello Shelby,
It is good to hear you are able to keep food down now. It is no fun when food doesn't do what it is supposed to. We continue to pray you will keep getting better.
Love,
Uncle Jack & Aunt Mary

 
At 8:33 AM, March 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, I am assuming the everything is going great with Shelby. We continue to pray for all of you. What did you learn at the March 7 doctor visit?

Cousin Sharon

 
At 4:56 PM, March 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about Shelby's opperation from Taylor (by the way, tell her 'hi' for me), and came here to see what happened. I read the news a few days after she had her surgery, and was heart-broken to see how much pain she was going through. I kept coming back each day to see how she was doing, only to find more complications. I am so glad to see that she is finally feeling more like herself! I am hoping and praying that this is the end of her troubles! God bless you and good luck!

 
At 8:38 AM, March 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Kim and family,

it was so good to see you at church this last week and to see Kris as well hugging people in the foyer. It was a blessing for me to worship with all of you there at SWCC. My prayers are with all of you as you move one day at time in healing and recovery. God is with you yesterday, today and tomorrow. Love and Blessings
Monica Nance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home