http://scan0001[1].jpg NewhouseNewz: Hello Everybody - It's me, Shelby

Friday, March 24, 2006

Hello Everybody - It's me, Shelby

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to thank each one of you for praying for me during these last 8 weeks and before the surgery. I knew that you had been praying because everything came out fine. It was a little rough for awhile, and I hate to 'throw up', but it was worth it because I am 3 inches taller and I have a new 'cool' bed. I still get really tired after sitting in my wheelchir for a long time but I think that I can do school for at least 4 hours. I'll keep you posted.

I really hope it is not 'Too' cold to go to the Fair Grounds, everyone says that these new rods in my back will get really cold, and I hate to be too cold. But I really neeeeed to get some 'Kettle Corn'. Mom said that all the rides are out for this year. That's ok, I can always ride next year.

Thank you again and keep ckecking back, I will let you know about school,

See ya,

Love ya,

Bye ya,

Shelby

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, March 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelby,

how Great to read your words and hear your enthusiasm through all this. Knowing the postive side of he end results helps to endure the process. God has blessed all of us that know and love you.
Keep the faith. Love and Prayers
Monica, Heather, Kevin and Heather Nance

 
At 8:09 PM, March 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelby, it has been an honor and a privilege to lift your name in prayer to the Father. We are thrilled with the progress that you have made and will continue to pray that you get better and better. Hey, guess what? I also hate to be too cold and I love kettle corn! Keep trusting that God has His arms wrapped around you and your family. Looking forward to more updates from you.

Terry Antwine (and David, too)

 
At 9:31 PM, March 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shelby,
I'm so happy that you are better!!!I want you to back to school.I know thst you came today at eight o'clock but,I didn't get to see you.Sorry that I missed you at school today.I'll come see you soon.Love ya bunches!!!!!!
From:Brittany Armstrong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home