http://scan0001[1].jpg NewhouseNewz: Tomorrow I will be 43!!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tomorrow I will be 43!!

Boy, do I feel like it!! heehee

Shelby went to school last week for only 4 days because she stayed home on Monday with a cold. This week she will be there only 2 days due to doctors appointments and Good Friday. She is already very weary of the schedule. The excitement has worn off.

We did go to the High School and take the accessibility tour on Friday. She loved it. Boy, thoses kids look really big. I can not believe that my preemie twins will be in High School. It is impossible.

This weekend will be Easter Weekend and we will finally be competing at LTC at the George R. Brown Convention Cneter. 4,000 kids from all over Texas will be having a great time of work and worship. I think Kendall has decided to throw in the hat for Bible Bowl. It has been really hard to encourage her these last few days. She is worn out. She is also really being pushed for TAKS testing next week. The schools put toooo much pressure on our kids for these state mandated tests. Enough of that!!

We pray you each have a wonderful and blessed Easter. We are so very thankful to have Jesus as our Lord and to fully understand the sacrifices he made for our salvation.

Much love to All,

Kim and the Crew

6 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, April 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!

Just put the kids to bed and we're still praying for Shelby, so I decided to log on and see if there was any updates...Big News...Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day. You don't look a day over 21! Glad to hear things are going well. High school? Unbelievable! Good luck at LTC this weekend. Hopefully we can talk mine into it for next year. Fun! Fun! Love, Tiffeny

 
At 9:42 PM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shelby
I'm so happy your at school again.I'll sit with you on monday.Well G2G now. See you Monday.Love ya bunches!!!!!!!
From:Brittany

 
At 9:42 PM, April 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it was great to see you all at LTC. Just wished we could have visited more. As always, we all run in a thousand directions trying to keep up with our kids! Guess who is the signing coordinater for the next year? Just get ready to help! Love you all and stay well-especially the old 43 year old woman!!! Love, Dena

 
At 2:26 PM, April 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Kim! I'm gonna be 40 in August so I know how you feel, you look great for 43...Wow High School Huh? Hard to believe that and harder to believe my Hayleigh will be in the 8th...Yea last year of Junior High...
We went to Dr Stelly-Stietz and we go back the end of May, Didn't have a chance to call, it was crazy but we realy liked her. I will keep the San Antonio traffic over Houston anyday...lol...
Still praying for Shelby and always checking in for updates. Glad things are moving along so well for her and all of you.
We send our love and prayers.
Thanks for having this site for everyone to stay updated and communicate with you.
Take Care,
Jeri-Lynne

 
At 10:00 AM, May 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy be-lated Birthday Girl,

Can't believe that you are 43. It seems like yesterday we were roommates in training at Continental. Time has flown and our little ones are not so little anymore. I am glad that we have been able to keep in touch with each other as well as be friends even at a distance. Hugs reach accross the miles as does love. You have both from me and my family today and everyday.
Happy Birthday Foo Duck!!!

Lots of love to all,
Josie

 
At 1:56 PM, May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,

Happy belated birthday. I am glad that Shelby is doing better and wanted to say that I drop in periodically and catch up on the news. I appreciate your blog. I hope this year is a positive one for you, your girls, husband and family. Here's to thinking good thoughts.

John Burton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home